Click to See our Site Map
- Playing up requests will not be reviewed until July 15 and added to rosters after August 1st. Below is the chart that will be used in determining the ability to play up.
- The playing up submissions need to be submitted by Tuesday and will be reviewed on Wednesday each week.
- Submissions may be made either through GotSoccer for individual players or by spreadsheet for multiple groups of players playing up via email here.
- Playing up requests are made in regards to player development purposes. Factors to be considered are technical, physical, and psychological. All of these factors should be present for it to be developmentally appropriate.
- Playing up requests should not be made for logistic or club/family convenience.
- For special considerations, a club’s Agent of Record, Registrar, or Director of Coaching can submit via GotSoccer. The considerations will be considered mainly for players 15u and above.
*Exception to the playing up rule 211.3
Recreation leagues that utilize double year age groups may choose to form 12u no heading divisions to accommodate formation of teams and league divisions.